You work hard to ensure that your house is in excellent condition and take professional help to restore water damage caused due to flooding or fire accidents.But hidden water damage due to internal leaks can often be left unnoticed for a long time and lead to mold formation or even structural damage to your property.
We have made a checklist for you to help you detect water damage in its early stages:
External sources :
- Is your home’s foundation inspected by trusted professionals at regular intervals to help you address any water damage to your foundation?
- Is your downspout and gutters in perfect condition and clean to prevent any blockage?
- Is your roof well maintained and intact enough to stop rainwater from entering into your home?
Internal sources :
- Can you locate a water ring or stain on your ceilings or walls?
- Are appliances using water like dishwasher, washing machines in excellent condition?
- Do you see any soft or soggy spots on floors near tubs, shower, sink, or cabinets?
- Is your carpet checked regularly for dampness?
- Does your floor have any cracked or warped tiles?
- Are your plumbing systems, water connections in top shape?
- Is there a musty smelling odor permeating in your house?
Water damage cleanup often requires specialized equipment and trained professionals to reduce the chances of future damage.
Our restoration professionals are IIRC certified and trained in efficient inspection, cleaning and restoration processes. They will make the restoration of your space faster and more convenient.
We at the pacific flood offer prompt service and stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can reach us 24/7 on our website or call us on (760)815-3033 for a free inspection of your property.
Immediate 24 Hour Response
Certified & Insured Technicians
Prompt Professional Service
Need Help Now?
Fill out our contact form and one of your representatives will be in touch with you shortly. If this is an emergency, please call our office number.