Water Damage Restoration Services in North County, San Diego
Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, Pacific Flood Restoration will remove excess water and dry your home in the quickest time possible. When it comes to fixing flood damage in the San Diego area, nobody does it better than us! Pacific Flood Restoration will respond to your problem fast! As a full service San Diego flood restoration company, we can handle the entire job from top to bottom including structural drying, personal content restoration, deodorizing, and final cleanup.
If your home or office has recently experienced water damage, it’s essential that you contact a trusted professional team as soon as possible. Pacific Flood Restoration has been serving clients in North County, San Diego, and the surrounding areas with our 24-hour emergency water damage restoration services. As a licensed and certified restoration company, you can always count on our team to provide exceptional service using trusted and innovative restoration methods. With years of experience, we are capable of completing any size water damage restoration service. Contact our team today to get started with your restoration project.
What Causes Water Damage?
While some cases of water damage may be unavoidable, as a property owner, it’s essential to understand the common causes of water damage, so you can preemptively identify issues within your home or office. Failure to act quickly when you’ve experienced water damage in your home or office can lead to more costly repairs and damage, including mold growth which can cause health issues among certain individuals.
- Rain – If you have an old or damaged roof, it easier for water to find its way through shingles and damage the underlying plywood. Rain can worsen your already compromised roof and allow more water to enter your home. We recommend checking to see if you have any missing or damaged shingles on your roof to ensure rainwater doesn’t enter your home.
- Flood Waters – Heavy and consistent rainfall can lead to flooding in your San Diego home or office. When rainwater builds up around the foundation of your property, it can seep through the crack in the foundation wall. To prevent flood damage to your property, you’ll need to inspect the interior and exterior of your home’s foundation and repair any cracks or holes.
- Broken Pipe – When a pipe breaks in your wall or ceiling, the first step to preventing more damage to your home is to turn off the main water source.Cleaning up water damage due to a broken pipe may seem like a DIY project, but you’ll need a professionally-trained team to ensure the full scope of water damage to your home has been measured.
- Toilet Back Flow – Toilet backflow can create a dangerous and unsanitary environment for your home or office. We do not recommend cleaning black water on your own. Instead, contact the Pacific Flood Restoration team. We will use the latest techniques to ensure that your property is safe from harmful contaminants.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Pacific Flood Restoration is a certified and insured restoration company that utilizes trusted techniques and the latest innovative technology to help restore your home or office. Our knowledgeable team of restoration technicians has the skills and experience necessary to provide you with peace of mind. When you choose us for your water damage restoration project, you’ll feel at ease knowing that the area’s leader is here to provide you with unmatched service. We follow a comprehensive restoration process to ensure fast and reliable results, which includes:
- Damage Consultation – Our technicians will provide a thorough assessment of the water damage done to your property. Once it’s been completed, our team will be able to provide you with an accurate project timeline and pricing for your restoration.
- Remove Water – The first step in the water restoration process includes removing all of the water. We utilize high-powered water pumps to vacuum all surface water on your property.
- Find the Water Source – If the source of water damage in your home or office was due to a pipe that bursts, our team will find and repair the damage.
- Mold Remediation – Once the water has been removed, mold and mildew can still thrive. We offer mold remediation services to ensure the safety of those that occupy the property.
- Reconstruction Service – In order to return your property to its pre-disaster condition, we will provide construction services to ensure your property is structurally sound and looks new.
We’re the Trusted Water Damage Restoration Company
As the local leader in water removal for commercial and residential property owners, you can always trust us for thorough and comprehensive services. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of restoration technicians will work with you to ensure your get the results you want. By utilizing the latest tools and technology, we will quickly and accurately identify the cause of your water damage and take the appropriate steps to restore your property to its pre-lose condition. Water damage can devastate your home and create an unsafe environment for your family. We have already helped hundreds of customers recover from water damage due to flooding, rain, and bursts pipes, and we are confident we can assist you too. Contact our team today to get started on your restoration service.
Immediate 24 Hour Response
Certified & Insured Technicians
Prompt Professional Service
Need Help Now?
Fill out our contact form and one of your representatives will be in touch with you shortly. If this is an emergency, please call our office number.
Call Us! (760) 815-3033