Water Damage San Diego, CA – 24 Hour Flood Service
When you encounter a crisis like water or flood damage, the key to any restoration process of saving whatever is left of your home or business is immediate action. Give us a call now to minimize the damage as soon as possible!
San Diego Water Restoration Service:
If you are ever in the need for water restoration services because of water damage in San Diego, CA, knowing where to go for help can be confusing. However, we are providing four guidelines in choosing a water restoration company, below that we believe will help you make the right decision.
Click on the menu below for fast navigation:
– San Diego Water Restoration Service – Why Choose Us
– Water Damage San Diego, CA: Water Damage Definition and Facts
– Flood Damage San Diego, CA: Restoration Tips and Steps from the top San Diego Water Restoration Service Provider
San Diego Water Restoration Service – Why Choose Us
1. You need a certified service provider. Pacific Flood Restoration, as the leading restoration company, we are active with the Contractors State License Board and have all the technician and certifications we need to work in a proper and professional environment. It is easy to double check the service provider‘s background, by going through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), which has a database of all certified individuals and companies.
2. Wide range of services. Even if your water damage problem is rather simple to fix, it is always best to work with a company that specializes in multiple services. Here at Pacific Flood Restoration, we provide a wide range of services:
– Water Extraction and Flood Restoration
– Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
– Exterior Pressure Washing for Smoke Damage
– Mold Remediation
– Pack out services for personal content
What this means for you, is that we have a general expertise and are a good choice to hand over the trust of the foundation of your home.
3. Prices. Even though we all know that services aren’t cheap, it is never a good idea to go bargain hunting because you want to save a buck or two, especially when it comes to flood damage restoration. We have plenty of references, credentials, and reviews which we will share on this page below.
4. 24-hour gigs. As the leading company for flood damage restoration, we are open all hours into the night and day. We are on call and are willing to work immediately since we know the normal guidelines for water damage, and a fragile timeline that comes with it.
You do need to work with a reputable company to deal with water damage in San Diego, CA. The key here is to act fast – and we are here to help you.
When you’re dealing with water damage in San Diego, CA, the most important thing here is time. Therefore, you should be looking to hire a professional who not only has the reputation and credentials to back them up but should have one of the fastest response times so that the damage can be kept to a minimum. This will not only help you to keep the price at a minimum, it will also give your home the best, fighting chance at being restored back to its original glory.
Bottom line is that we know water damage isn’t by any means something to mess with and getting you, your family or your business back on its feet should be and is our number one priority. With us at Pacific Flood Restoration, you don’t have to worry about insurance, the water damage spreading and affecting the rest of the establishment or saving whatever is salvageable – that’s on us and we’re ready to help and answer all your questions. All you have to do is give us a call when you’re in need. Not only will we be there when the water doesn’t stop coming or the damage seems to get worse, we’ll be there when your home needs us the most.
Water Damage Definition and Facts
You hear the pesky dripping of a pipe underneath the sink, you notice a wet spot growing bigger and bigger in your ceiling from the apartment upstairs, a flash flood storm has created a swamp in your basement – the truth is, water damage can look like so many different things. However, to break it down for you, here is the real definition of water damage with some facts to back it up:
“Water damage describes a large number of possible losses caused by water intruding where it will enable attack of a material or system by destructive processes such as rotting of wood, growth, rusting of steel, de-laminating of materials such as plywood, and many others.”
In other words, whatever your case may look like, if there’s some water getting to where it shouldn’t be, it can cause you hundreds of dollars in water damage cleanup. However, we here at Pacific Flood Restoration providing Flood Damage Service San Diego, CA, can help you get your property and home or business back to where it needs to be.
Flood Damage San Diego, CA: Restoration Tips and Steps from the top San Diego Water Restoration Service Provider
Once you realize you need help – and fast – we here at Pacific Flood Restoration can provide you with the best San Diego water restoration service that’s not only BBB accredited but accepts all insurances for the job. With us – you’re covered!
This is a little look at our step-by-step process:
1. The Initial Visit: When we first come in, we will proceed with a visual inspection from one of our certified water damage technicians. Once this initial assessment is completed, we can then determine what needs to be done to get the water out and reverse the damage. For any flood water damage repair, we’ll need to be sure that there are no safety hazards before we begin.
2. Getting the Water Out: We need to make sure the damage is contained as much as possible and extract the water that may still be there. This will be a job for our water damage cleaning services. Then, the technicians of our San Diego water restoration service, who are all CMT, IICRC, and EPA certified, will start to remove the wet surfaces to help speed up drying – which means wet drywall and insulation has got to go.
3. Stabilizing the Situation: Once all the wet parts are removed, we can begin drying. Being on the top of the list of water remediation companies in San Diego, we use air movers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and heaters to dry the area. We also note moisture control and monitor mold growth.
4. Re-Inspection Day: Once the entire structure is dry, then we can assess the damage once again.
5. Reconstruction: This is our final step, where we take care of replacement reconstruction and get your home back to where it should be.
“Best flood restoration service in San Diego – period!”
– this is what our clients say! But just to add to this, we are happy to post a couple reviews from our clients below:
“Water damage restoration specialists from Pacific Flood Restoration were able to locate a leak coming from above my unit that the first company couldn’t locate.
Not naming the first company, but I was told by their tech “don’t file a claim, your insurance won’t cover your damage because of the mold. I’ve been doing this for 5 years. Your looking at 4K of damage. Your going need asbestos testing it’s mandatory. The cost is $350. I can make the request for you now.”
Thank God I called Pacific Flood Restoration and spoke to Ana. She was able to make this inspection happen quickly. Now that the leak has been sourced from a different location up above I now have a better chance for my coverage. I’m waiting for my claim to go through. I highly recommend Pacific Flood Restoration. Thank you for your efficient service!”
“Pacific Flood Restoration specialists did an excellent flood restoration job. They came immediately after the initial emergency call.
They installed heavy duty dehumidifiers the same visit and came back the following day to start the work. Finished in a few days. As a homeowner after this experience I want to recommend this company and thanks them for being so professional.”